Premier Portfolio International are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.premier-portfolio.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Premier Portfolio International, Testwood Park, Salisbury Road, Southampton, SO40 2RW.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.premier-portfolio.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, which will be held by our website provider Chaptr. Financial and credit card information is held by a third party online payment processing company (Stripe). All financial data is security encrypted. Other than Chaptr and Stripe, we do not supply any of your data to any other companies, third parties or any other organisations.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- Other than Chaptr and Stripe, we do not provide any of your information to any other companies, third parties or any other organisations.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Disclosure of your information
Other than Chaptr and Stripe, we do not provide any of your information to any other companies, third parties or any other organisations.
- We would disclose your information if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- If we were to transfer ownership of our business to another which would need it to continue interacting with you.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you is stored securely on our website via Chaptr and with Stripe on a server in the United Kingdom or Europe.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted and stored by Stripe. Customer information (customer name, email address and order details) are not encrypted but are stored under strict security procedures. Where you have chosen a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to information
We will at your request tell you what information of yours we hold and amend or delete it. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.